This sale includes Transponder Chip & Remote Car Key.
The chip needs to be programmed and the key blank needs to be cut at your local dealer or locksmith.
Good quality key with easy press buttons as original keys.
Product Name: Remote Car Key Transponder
Size: 9.5cm x 4cm/ 3.74" x 1.57" (Length x Width)
For Toyota Prado120: 09/2004 to 08/2009 (Built Date)
For Toyota RAV4: 7/2003 to 11/2005 (Built Date)
For Toyota Kluger: 8/2003 to 5/2007 (Built Date)
For Toyota Avensis: 10/2003 to 2010 (Built Date)
For Toyota Tarago: 4/2003 to 1/2006 (Built Date)
(The Compatibility Is Just For Reference. Please Compare With Your Original One Before Purchasing)
Please program remote first before cutting key
Remote Programming Steps:
1. Program remote once received (Central locking will work now)
2. Take key to locksmith shop and get them to cut your key to code
3. Program transponder chip (this will now start car)
Remote Programming Procedure:
1. Open Driver side door
2. Put the Original key in and out of ignition 2 times
3. Close and open driver door 2 times
4. Put Original Key in and out of ignition once
5. Shut and open door twice
6. Close door
7. Insert key Turn ignition on
8. Turn ignition off and remove key
9. Door locks will cycle
10. Press lock and unlock together for 1 second then lock button
(To delete remotes turn the key on and off 5 times, door locks will cycle 5 times. Turn the key on then off. Open shut door)
11. Locks will cycle put key in ignition turn to on then off
12.Remove key from ignition, close door and test remote
To Delete All Remotes from the Vehicle.
At Step 7, turn the key on and off 5 times then remove key, door locks will cycle 5 times. Turn the key on then off.
Open shut door. All remotes that were coded into the car, have now been removed.
Transponder chip programming:
1. Put Original master key in and out of ignition 5 times. Finish with key in ignition
2. Open and shut door 6 times
3. Remove original, insert new key
4. Leave for 60 seconds (or till Security light goes out on dashboard)
5. After 60seconds security light stops flashing then you can start car.
6. Take key out
7. Open and shut door
If you make a mistake at any point in the procedure, use original key to start the car. Take the key out, open and close door.
Now you are ready to start again.
1 X Remote Car Key
1 X Chip